Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nikki and Tim

I’ve noticed most people enjoy romantic stories so I thought it would be fun to tell you the story of how my cousin Nikki met her husband Tim. This story takes place around the summer of 2000 in northern New Jersey.

My cousin Nikki had just ended a relationship with a semi-loser (in other words, one of those bad boy types everyone kept telling her was bad news but she just couldn't - or wouldn't - see it). She just didn’t get it until he emptied a bank account, ran up her credit cards and rear-ended another driver with her beloved Toyota Camry. Shortly after the break-up...




Or, visit my story about Nikki and Tim here.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow - that is a great advertisement for Match.com! Good for them.

Laura A said...

I hope Willard Scott has them on the Today show celebrating their 70th anniversary! Sweet story!